WELCOME! to Angora Mohtique.
Presenting ~ Realistic Looking, Hand Dyed & Finished Doll Hair for use on Professional Artistry. Prepared especially for rooting reborns, OOAK dolls, sculpts, Blythe and other various rooting projects. All Doll Hair is prepared using our best silky soft 100% Angora Mohair produced from the Angora Goats raised on our little family farmstead. Each lot of Exquisite Angora Mohair is sorted, gently hand washed, carefully dyed, and combed by hand into convenient-to-use 1/4 ounce locks for rooting dolls.
November 2014 UPDATES: Paypal has been making some changes to the way they do business which required some technical changes. If you experience any problems with checkout, especially after December 3rd, please send an email and we will try to sort it out.
Prices have been reduced on all Natural No-Dye Locks! Natural locks are great for no dye applications or for the do-it-yourselfers who like to color their own mohair. We will have raw fleece available again soon too!
Made only in the state of California in the United States of America!
Please note that this mohair is all grown right here and hand made at the very same farm the angoras live. If you see sites advertising to be us in other countries, it is fake! This is not manufactured in a large commercial building, it's all proudly made with care in the tranquility of home.
Curious about doll hair from Angora Mohtique? Join 'Angora Mohtique' on Facebook and see what others say about it. I am proud that many customers have made this their doll hair source! I also advise that you base your decision on several opinions rather than just one, this mohair has only been getting better over the years I've had the angoras. Here are some Up-to-Date forums with a few opinions:
News and Updates:
- 11-18-14, Paypal has been making some changes to the way they do business which required some technical changes. If you experience any problems with checkout after December 3rd please send an email and we will try to sort it out.
- 10-14-14, I'm not feeling well so I wont be processing mohair this week. Orders will still be processed, expects small delays. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- 10-13-14, Post Office is closed today so orders will be shipping the following day! Sorry for the delay
- 6-29-14, My scale decided to quit on me but I have a new one on the way! Any orders placed over the weekend and Monday, will be processed Tuesday and shipped Wednesday. I just need an additional day to get back on track, sorry for the delay.
- 5-26-14 is an Observed Holiday and the post office will be closed so no orders will be shipped on Monday. Orders placed over the weekend and Monday will be processed Tuesday and ship Wednesday. Large orders may take an additional day to process.
- 5-1-14 I will be away from the farm until Monday so any orders placed after 5-1-14 Thursday 1:00 pm will be processed on Tuesday 5-6-14 and shipped the following day. Large orders will require an extra day to process.
- 2-17-14 Monday is an observed Holiday so the post office will be closed. We will still process orders, but they will be shipped the following day 2-18-14.
- 1-20-14 Monday is an observed Holiday so the post office will be closed. Orders will be shipped the following day 1-21-14.
- 1-7-14 Site was down for maintenance but is back up! Sorry for the inconvenience.
- 1-1-14 HAPPY NEW YEAR!! The post office is closed 1/1/14 so there will be no orders shipped that day. Any orders placed 12/31/13 and 1/1/14 will be processed on Thursday 1/2/14 & shipped the following day.
- 12-10-13, Merry Christmas! This month the postal service is processing more packages than usual so hopefully there wont be too many delays.
- 11-28-13, Thursday is a
Recognized US Holiday and we will be taking the day off to spend time with family. Orders placed that day will be processed Friday and ship Monday. Happy Thanksgiving!
- 10-24-13, We will be closed Friday October 25, so any orders placed will be processed on Monday and ship out Tuesday. Same goes for the weekend orders.
- 9-2-13, Monday is a
Recognized US Holiday, post office is closed! Orders placed Friday will ship Tuesday. Orders placed over the
weekend will be processed Tuesday and ship Wednesday.
- 7-4-13 on Thursday is a Recognized US Holiday in which our post office will be closed. The following day, 7-5-13 the post office closes early. We will be closed 7-4-13 and resume processing orders on Friday 7-5-13 which will ship out on Monday 7-8-13.
- 5-27-13, Monday is a Recognized US Holiday, post office is closed! Orders placed over the weekend will be processed Tuesday and ship Wednesday.
- 5-23-13, Will be closed starting Friday the 24th through the Memorial Day weekend. All orders placed will be processed Tuesday.
- 5-7-13, Kid season is over and we have 5 new kids in the herd.
- 4-4-13, First kids of the season! Twin boys and both a gorgeous black reverse badger color. A few more kids are on the way this month :) Plus clipping is finally finished on all the angoras so it's time to sort and see what there is to work with. Expect a variety on the store soon!
Here is a Helpful Tip for finding the right hair using our search bar:Enter a key search word that describes the hair your looking for, such as, Straight, Slight, Large or Curly wave, in the Search Bar found in the upper right section of each page.
Mohtique's Exquisite Doll hair is hand made with Premium
Quality 100% Angora Mohair produced from our Angora Goats on the farm.
Proudly hand made in a family home in the U.S.A.
Thank you for helping support a family owned & operated farm.~~~~~~~~